Monday, November 18, 2013

November Ipsy Bag

Finally I am off the Ipsy waiting list and received my first bag this month and I love it. I got products that I have never heard of and would have never tried before, and they were all makeup products (except for one nail polish) YAY!! Ive seen a lot of people complain about getting too many skin care or hair care products, which I understand. I much rather get the makeup as well, nail polish is awesome too. But the main reason I signed up for Ipsy is to try stuff that I would never usually try, plus its an awesome deal. 

I looked up all the products that I received in mine and to buy all of them would have been $75.00 thats not even including a shipping cost. So for $10.00 including shipping your getting an amazing deal!!!
Plus if I ever get stuff I don't like I can just give it away, or gift it to someone.

Swatches from left to right:
1. Be a Bombshell in Hot Damn (Lip Crayon)
2. Starlooks in Topaz (Eyeliner)
3. Pixi in Subtly Suntouched (Bronzer)
4. bh cosmetics - Galaxy Chic in Aphrodite (Baked Eyeshadow)
5. .em michelee phan in Showstopper (Sheer Lipstick)
6. (Not swatched) Nailtini in Champagne (Nail Polish)

Pixi Bronzer, LOVE it!!

Definitely not a color I usually use, but I still like it, the whole palette is fun and colorful (pictured below)

This is the .em michelle phan lipstick very buttery and sheer, an easy and no fuss lipstick.

The Galaxy Chic Palette on sale currently for $14.95
http://www.bhcosmetics.com/products/eyes/galaxy-chic

If your interested in signing up feel free to use my Ipsy link: http://www.ipsy.com/r/1q6w




No comments:

Post a Comment