Friday, November 8, 2013

Im a blogger now... since I have a blog and all.

So since anyone can have a blog now a days I decided to start one to link with my IG.  Today I did my first tutorial eye look for a friend. I warn you this is not professional quality at all.  I am interested in becoming a make up artist or an esthetician, and want to use this blog and my IG to learn more and to teach others as I go. Feel free to comment, please be nice..... Darcie Lynne :)
This is the tutorial that I did today, a smokey eye in a natural color scheme.  I prefer to use browns with my eye color and skin tone.

These are the two palettes that I used today, the one on the left is the Too Faced Natural Eye Palette, the palette on the right is the Too Faced Natural at Night Palette. 

The colors in the first photo at the top three across, Heaven, Velvet Revolver, and Sexspresso.

I also did a look with this palette but it didn't photograph as good as it looked in person, but the Night combo of Full Moon, Nightcap, and Cocoa Star is by far my favorite combination out of both palettes.  The colors are gorgeous in person!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment