Friday, November 15, 2013

Maleficent MAC 2014

Excited to see today that Disney is coming out with Maleficent the Movie on May 30, 2014. I absolutely love Disney movies, as I grew up watching them, and love that they have been remaking the cartoons into live-action movies.
Mac will be collaborating with Disney on a line of makeup. These are some of the photos that I found when I looked online, hoping that this is some insight into what we can look forward to for colors in the makeup line by Mac. I love this lip color and the intense color of the eye shadow.

These pictures are from the Evil Villians line that Mac did in 2010, in a cartoon version, the Maleficent line consisted of deep purples, plums, and blues.


The new Mac collection will be limited-edition and include 11 pieces, and I hope that it is released before the movie so I can of coarse purchase it and wear it to the movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment