Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Winged Liner Practice Day.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a great new year, I haven't been posting much on my blog, been busy with the holidays and work.  Now that the holidays are behind us I should hopefully have some extra free time. 

And since my birthday is tomorrow I got to go to the lovely Secretary of State to renew my plates and license and got to take a new picture. Spent all morning getting ready and looking nice. But I was still unhappy with my photo. Definitely need to focus on losing some weight and getting healthy. 

Since their has been a blizzard in Michigan the past two days I have some free time to play with my makeup. Practicing my winged liner today since that's one of my weaknesses. Actually got it to look pretty nice today. Wish it could look like that on days I actual am around people. Haha. Soooo I'm sharing it on here instead.
Its not perfect but I think it looks pretty good. So Im happy with it!!!

If you have trouble with winged eye liner like I do, go on YouTube and check out some tutorials, and practice practice practice, its the only way to get better, GOOD LUCK!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment